Rita Linen Crochet Top
Made from an antique linen crochet tablecloth runner, the Rita top is our favorite go-to layering piece for all seasons. Pretty scallop crochet edging and a ruched ruffle top brings new life to discarded textiles. Truly one of a kind. Adjustable ties and roomy elastic fit accommodates a multitude of sizes.
- 100% linen with cotton crochet trim
- One Size
- Top elastic relaxed flat 11", stretches to 20"
- Bottom opening flat 22.5"
- Body length from shoulder is 19"
- Falls at waist for a slightly cropped fit
- Hand wash cold, line dry
Consciously made in small batches in sunny California using deadstock fabrics and recycled materials. Seasonless essentials in natural fibers for everyday wear.