From our series of one-of-a-kind tops using antique textiles, the Tilda is made from a triangle crochet panel found in a Paris flea market. Combined with a beautiful embroidered cotton voile fabric, this top is truly special. Tilda has a roomy fit with adjustable crochet straps with button-back detail and a drawstring waist.
- Preorder items ship in 5 to 7 days
- 100% cotton recycled textiles
- One size S/M
- Adjustable button-back straps
- Adjustable drawstring bottom
- Chest width flat 17"
- Elastic back stretches to 20" chest
- Bottom opening relaxed 22"
- Body length from shoulder 20"
- Hand wash cold, flat dry
* Pre-ordered items cannot be refunded because we use these funds to bring the product to life for the first time.
Consciously made in small batches in sunny California using deadstock fabrics and recycled materials. Seasonless essentials in natural fibers for everyday wear.