Tilda Crochet Top
From our series of one-of-a-kind tops using antique textiles, the Tilda is made from a triangle crochet panel found in a Paris flea market. Combined with a beautiful embroidered cotton voile fabric, this top is truly special. Tilda has a roomy fit with adjustable crochet straps with button-back detail and a drawstring waist.
- 100% cotton recycled textiles
- One size S/M
- Adjustable button-back straps
- Adjustable drawstring bottom
- Chest width flat 17"
- Elastic back stretches to 20" chest
- Bottom opening relaxed 22"
- Body length from shoulder 20"
- Hand wash cold, flat dry
Consciously made in small batches in sunny California using deadstock fabrics and recycled materials. Seasonless essentials in natural fibers for everyday wear.