Georgia Lace Curtain Tank
Made from an up-cycled vintage lace tablecloth runner with the perfect amount of softness and aged shade of white. Our reimagined coquette top utilizes the most beautiful parts of this antique lace with delicate crochet edging. Truly a one of a kind piece to cherish for years to come. Elasticized lace straps and a roomy elastic fit to accommodate a multitude of sizes.
- 100% cotton recycled textiles
- One Size
- Top elastic relaxed flat 11", stretches to 20"
- Bottom opening flat 22.5"
- Body length from shoulder is 19" and 13" from top edge
- Falls at waist for a slightly cropped fit
- Fully lined
- Hand wash cold, line dry
*Natural imperfections in the antique textiles add to the natural beauty of an upcycled garment
Consciously made in small batches in sunny California using deadstock fabrics and recycled materials. Seasonless essentials in natural fibers for everyday wear.