Matilda Crochet Top
The Matilda top is made from a discarded antique crochet tablecloth runner. Maximizing every inch of this pristine linen textile to highlight the beautiful and timeless crochet detailing. For a touch of boudoir, a delicate satin ribbon is threaded and gathered through the crochet top. Side ties were added to accommodate the open sides. An heirloom quality upcycled piece that is truly one of a kind.
- 100% linen base with cotton crochet insets
- One Size
- Fits a 32"-35" bust
- Cross chest flat width 15"
- Body width flat at ties 17.5"
- Body length from shoulder 19.5"
- Opening width flat 18"
- 7" side opening with adjustable ties
- Delicate hand wash, line dry
**Please note the antique fabric is antique. Therefore, there may be some discolorations which adds to the natural beauty of an upcycled garment.
Consciously made in small batches in sunny California using deadstock fabrics and recycled materials. Seasonless essentials in natural fibers for everyday wear.